Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tapping Collective Intelligence

OK, 3 days until the big broadcast. Have composed a wide array of topics which I will whittle through and think about later tonight whilst I drink and eat at my favorite local eatery and drinkery.

Having said that and being confident that the topics will be entertaining, I'm wise enough to appreciate the power of the market and recall the most successful local talk show host here say, "I don't get to talk about what I want, I talk about what they want."

So help me out and submit any topics you'd think would do well, I would most certainly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Caliban said...

One thing that I find always seems to provoke thought and discussion is "how much better things have become," with both anecdotal and statistical examples.

It seems like every talking head I see is telling me how things are getting worse, either with the economy, society, politics or whatever.

I have no idea how long the idea will last on a talk show format...