Friday, September 08, 2006

The Adventures of Captain Capitalism in Rapid City!

Hey All,

Well here's the quick one two;

Thanks to Neal Boortz I got 15,000+ hits in one day. Not to mention over 100 posts/e-mails. Oddly I didn't think it one of my best posts so you should read ALL my posts, tell friends and drive my stats up to the point I don't have to work ever again. Otherwise you are a triple commie weenie.

Unfortunately I won't be able to respond to every e-mail and post but I did want to give you all a sincere thanks for visiting my site.

Second, remember it is your Patriotic and American Duty to tune into The Economics Supper Club this Saturday where I, your host, Captain Capitalism will dispense even MORE wisdom. You can listen online here and call in;

Long distance; 1-877-615-1500
Short distance; 651-646-8255

Saturday from 1-3PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

If you don't, you are a QUADRUPLE DOUBLE COMMIE WEENIE ACADEMIAN!

123noquits!!!!

Thirdly, immediately after the show I'm heading out to Rapid City, South Dakota for a well earned vacation. Well, actually, it isn't a vacation, but more an expedition to scope out property out there as I wouldn't mind retiring in the Black Hills. That being said I'll try to get some fossil hunting in, hiking in, and bring back some pretty pictures. I also want to gamble in Deadwood with a blond, western type moll on my arm because this is America and I deserve it.

The whole point, posts will be a little slow if any for the next couple of days. I'll try to post something though.

1 comment:

Captain Capitalism said...

Hey Ken

YES THANK YOU!

Hit's went through the roof. Had no freaking clue what was going on. Then I looked up the URL's.

I presume you're in Atlanta?