Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Economics Supper Club, Eh!

So I wake up, eh.

And I check my website stats, and like, ders a bunch of hits, eh.

And so I find out dat der Kate over at www.smalldeadanimals.com has put a link up to my web post.

Soooo I wanted to let not just de Americans know abooot my radio show, but our friendly neighbors to da north, eh!

So you should all tune in, www.am1500.com for the web site streamline. 1-3PM central standard, eh.

1-877-615-1500 for Canadians and out of state people

and 651-646-8255 for da local ones.

It'll be a good time, eh!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

you know what, captaincapitalism, the "eh" thing really doesn't amuse most of us. you're a good example of why canadians, apart from the pyschopaths at small dead animals, grow tired of your brand of "americana". now go shine your handgun.

Captain Capitalism said...

And even do der da minority, ders some real assholes up der in Canada, eh? Can't take a joooke, eh? Probably a troller who has no life or career and masterbates his ego by making lame comments like dis, eh?

I like the lady bugs, do. Very feminine, eh? How much dey kick the shit ooout of you in middle school, eh?