Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Create the Captain's Cover!

Hey all aspiring, junior, deputy, official and otherwise economists!

I am finishing off the final chapters of the book on the housing crash and the shenanigans that led up to it. We have good ol Bucktowndusty editing it and various colleagues of mine are providing their input, but I do not have a cover.

Thus!!!!

I thought it would be a great idea if any of you economists out there might have an artistic flair or know anybody that does and might be willing to tender any art for the cover. You will of course be credited on the front page and (in the likely event it makes it to the NYT best seller list ;) you will be come an instant celebrity! ;)

Contact me if your interested or just send something you think might work;

captcapitalism@yahoo.com

Many thanks!

5 comments:

Ian said...

http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/imagesbuilding-collapse-2-small.jpg

Captain Capitalism said...

HAR!!!!

Now all you need are a bunch of bankers below it saying it's not crashing and that it's just a temporary blip in the housing market. It'll turn itself around in 3 months.

Unknown said...

Whats the title of the book again?

Get ready for some shoddy Photoshop work....

My last bit I entered as a farce entry to my friends Engineering companies sports team ... it made it to the final round... :O

-Brad

Captain Capitalism said...

"Behind the Housing Crash - Confessions of an Insider"

I will be of course open for alternative titles.

Marty said...

Play around with the cover design toy at lulu.com, it has some simple designs which can work.

I of course overpaid a professional graphic design artist for the cover of my book.