Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Captain Is Getting Interviewed Again

Hello All!

There was some difficulty I hear getting to tune into my 1280 interview, so hopefully this will make things simpler.

Marty Andrade, a radio show host up in a town called St. Cloud (about 90 miles NW of Minneapolis) will be interviewing me and I guess to make it simpler you can just go here. No logins, no passwords, you should be able to just go to that site and it "should" work.

Interview will start at Noon today (Monday) central standard time. Certainly feel free to call in, would like to hear from all you guys out there aside from the posting, it feels quite impersonable posting all this time and never really getting to chat. Regardless, the number is 646.652.4947.

Hope you tune in!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Capt, speaking of interviews when will we get to see you on the Colbert Report?

CanuckJack said...

Hey captain, do you have a Canadian distributor?

I'd like to grab a copy of your book but Amazon.com has some pretty ridiculous international shipping rates.

Thanks, CanuckJack

Captain Capitalism said...

Hi Jonathan,

Well, as soon as you (and maybe 20 other people) call Colbert and recommend him interviewing me. That would expedite the process! ;)

Canuck Jack,

Sorry, I think that's the only way. What are shipping rates they're charging you?

Cpt.